Tragedy!!! Generator fume kills six wedding guests in Nigeria


Six persons were killed by generator fumes in Mbaitoli Local Government Area of Imo State, the incident happened at a house in Umuomumu-Mbieri community.

According to the Imo State Police Public relations officer Orlando Ikeokwu who confirmed the incident says 20 other people who are unconscious at the moment have been rushed to a nearby hospital for immediate treatment.

READ ALSO:   See How A Man Discharged His Side Chick After His Woman Came Back